Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back At It: A Letter To The Viewers

Dear you, 

I'm screaming bonjour to my fellow style mavens, as I write my vey first blog post in over two years! Why the break? Well it quite frankly, it should have never happened to begin with, but senior year of high school and freshman year of college can certainly manage to sink its teeth in. Though all that matters now is that I'm back! With new trend I've spotted, and even a few I have adapted as well. 

Currently I am a Journalism major (surprise, surprise) at this super spunky little liberal arts college in Ithaca New York. Sadly I must admit that my own personal fashion sense slowly plummeted after freshman year wrapped me up in its ball of tension and stress. I quickly became a girl who once wore a skater skirt and oxfords as a casual look, to .... dare I say it.....  strictly leggings AND oversized hoodies. I know you all are probably just as ashamed of me as I was of myself. Though never fret! new year, new me, and a new outlook on my future as well.

Hopefully this little blog will not only help you viewers realize its ok to express your fashionable side, even if everyone else is wearing leggings everyday, but also help me in the do what I love most, write about fashion. Yay simultaneously helping each other, woo hoo!  

I will be posting a few of my everyday outfits on the blog as well as my usual fashion inner monolog that I finally decided to express to the world, rather than blabbing to my mom about (which by the was she told me she's sick of hearing). No this doesn't mean you all are the newest addition to my family, but you are the newest edition to my thoughts and dreams; so please treat them with care :) Can't wait to see what this new year has to bring, and you will certainly be the first ones to hear about it 

As always stay swanky!!!
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment